To qualify as an official CBE Week Partner event, your event must meet the following criteria:
- Public event open to all..
- Includes programming that meets CBE’s mission, furthers corporate diversity initiatives, or connects communities of color.
- Free to the public or a substantial amount of the proceeds are donated to an Impact Nonprofit.
- Event occurs within CBE Week
- Better Black wants to inspire the community to support and spend within Black-owned businesses so that we can create more resources and financial freedom!
- Looking for a black business to support? Check out their business directory. Are you a black owned business?
Not able to sponsor CBEWeek, but still want your company or organization involved? No worries! You can still be involved as a CBEWeek Partner.
Many organizations have the same goals for programming for Black History Month, but they often conflict – undermining the potential impact of the various events.
As a CBE Week Partner, we will match your company or organization with like minded companies and organizations in our database who are looking to plan a co-hosted event for CBE Week.